Donations Remaining: $46.06 USD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations Remaining: $46.06 USD

Days Left Of Dedicated: 20

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donation

abaut this server mods

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
version99

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-12

abaut this server mods Empty
PostSubject: abaut this server mods   abaut this server mods Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:56 pm

omg today i come to mb go to kill kbd whit frieds but when i come to mb there was mod nic skill
he atacked me and kill o lost not meny items but i come agen hi sey kill me i kiled but when him dead hi has ress i get nathing and i then get skull hi was atacked me agen and kill agen then i lost all my items abaut 10m and him not gived it back ! but him was whit the barows items all best items iff i be mod i dont be a noob and dont atck players! omfg whit the best items ! naw i quoting server becose this server mod skill is ess hool soz for this word but i very ungry shaw server where is mod pking on mb and kiling players !!!!!!!!!!! ? omfg this server is very good i like him very much but naw i am very ungry and dont vont play this server more becose mod skill is nerd !
Back to top Go down
version99

PostSubject: Re: abaut this server mods   abaut this server mods Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:56 pm

skill is nerd !
Back to top Go down
Sandman

PostSubject: Re: abaut this server mods   abaut this server mods Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:54 pm

learn how to type, then I'll read more than 1/4 of what you wrote.
Back to top Go down
version99

PostSubject: Re: abaut this server mods   abaut this server mods Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:29 pm

soz my english langua is not good
Back to top Go down
oldsnag

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: abaut this server mods   abaut this server mods Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:39 am

Ey Sandman fuck you
Making fun of some guy bc he doesnt know English very good?
Dumb Little Mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
oldsnag

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: abaut this server mods   abaut this server mods Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:39 am

And Yeah I killed Skill WHen he was Admin And I didnt get loot and then he came back and killed me with like 4 guys :S
Back to top Go down
Pooned Much

Pooned Much

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: abaut this server mods   abaut this server mods Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:35 pm

version99 wrote:
omg today i come to mb go to kill kbd whit frieds but when i come to mb there was mod nic skill
he atacked me and kill o lost not meny items but i come agen hi sey kill me i kiled but when him dead hi has ress i get nathing and i then get skull hi was atacked me agen and kill agen then i lost all my items abaut 10m and him not gived it back ! but him was whit the barows items all best items iff i be mod i dont be a noob and dont atck players! omfg whit the best items ! naw i quoting server becose this server mod skill is ess hool soz for this word but i very ungry shaw server where is mod pking on mb and kiling players !!!!!!!!!!! ? omfg this server is very good i like him very much but naw i am very ungry and dont vont play this server more becose mod skill is nerd !
Learn to spell.
Back to top Go down
I Derang3d I

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: abaut this server mods   abaut this server mods Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 am

He doesn't know English well...cant you read? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: abaut this server mods   abaut this server mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

abaut this server mods
Page 1 of 1