Donations Remaining: $46.06 USD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations Remaining: $46.06 USD

Days Left Of Dedicated: 20

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donation

Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day

Go down 
+4
MoloSun
DevilDRake
y3110w 0wnz
Jonny
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Empty
PostSubject: Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day   Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:20 am

ALRIGHTY!

Well Beta launched today as most of you know cos most of you are betas, lol.

please dont post bugs or msn me them 1 by 1, write them all down into a txt file, and when i close beta, send them to me, then ill fix all the bugs (ill have 2 days to do that) then ill release.

on another note.

DONT STOP DONATING

Ive only had 2 donations, one was a very generous one from The Pkz to get the dedi but i gotta pay back eventually so i need you guys to keep donating, the more you donate the more the server will stay alive, unfortunatly the only method is paypal but if the button doesnt work and you want to donate PM me ill give you other ways, BUT KEEP DONATING.

All donaters will get an uber Donator rank and ill be adding Premium if i get short on donations, i dont want to as i beleive it should be free fun but i will if i dont get enough to keep it running comfortably.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://e73649374694jfghd937.forumotion.com
y3110w 0wnz

y3110w 0wnz

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day   Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:07 am

alright, ill make a notepad document.
Back to top Go down
http://the-kingdom.co.nr/
DevilDRake
Veteran

Male Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day   Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:19 am

I got a login-glitch, i bought 500 arrows, and it dced me for buying too many, now it says i'm online when i'm not.
Back to top Go down
MoloSun

MoloSun

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day   Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:45 am

i didnt get beta =/
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

Male Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day   Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:14 pm

Wish i could donate but i got no money at all... =(

and molosun not everyone did.. just a few members
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/rhysw005
Metallica

Metallica

Male Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day   Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Woot go the JSR/The kingdom!
Back to top Go down
Colton

Colton

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day   Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:55 pm

Just wondering, am I a Beta tester, because if I'm not, there isn't really a point of me being on these forums right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stahla
weezy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day   Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 am

Im really confused.. why are you releasing "beta" to certain people? if you want this to be a good server and have alot of people just release the beta for everyone to play not the beta people because some of us dont know how to be "beta"
Back to top Go down
Metallica

Metallica

Male Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day   Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:25 pm

Its to late he said to post on the topic if u wanted beta...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day   Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update Cos I Seem To Be Doing 1 a day
Page 1 of 1