Donations Remaining: $46.06 USD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations Remaining: $46.06 USD

Days Left Of Dedicated: 20

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donation

!~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!

Go down 
+7
Whitelion73
mrhairy303
I F0gz I
blitzk0
Flames
DevilDRake
Yodoxin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Yodoxin

Yodoxin

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-26

!~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Empty
PostSubject: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:13 pm

Divine Sacrilege

Around since JSR

Divine Sacrilege is a PK based clan, we PK anywhere and everywhere. Some events exclude certain members due to combat restraints, and so it’s a good idea to create a main/ pure if you haven’t already. Every second weekend we attend minigames or money making events in order to recoup for any losses (not that there are any, eh?)

We’re an Australian based clan (GMT +9:30), and our events can be as late as 7pm GMT. We’re an active clan and will not tolerate inactivity without the presence of a legitimate reason. You must inform us in advance if you’re to be inactive.

Weekend events are mandatory and if, for any reason, you’re unable to attend then you must notify anyone in a ranked position as soon as possible.
There will be occasional weekday events, and any ranked member has the ability to create an unofficial event at any time.

Clan sig can be found on the discussion thread.

RULES

1. Absolutely NO BREAKING JSR THE KINGDOM RULES; any evidence that you have will result in a permanent ban from the clan, regardless of whether an Admin bans you or not.
2. No teleporting from the wilderness unless you’re piled in a single combat area or mage glitched.
3. NO RULE 3.
4. When Pking, if a member fails to follow instructions, a ranked member will issue them a warning. If they fail to follow instructions for a second time, they’ll be killed and banned from the clan.
5. If rule 4 didn’t make it clear enough, at events you must ALWAYS do as ranked members tell you. If they tell you to engage in rule-breaking behavior, take a screenshot and post it on this topic.
6. If you’ve read this far, include the word spiffy in your application.
7. No multi-clanning.
8. No hatred towards other clans. If you’re found to be creating a rivalry, you will be banned.

REQS

One 90+ CB skill in addition to a 99 combat skill is required.
Our combat requirements rely on your character’s defence level, like so:
1-20 Def=75+ Cb
20-50 Def=85+ Cb
50-70 Def=100+ Cb
70+Def=110+ Cb

APPLICATION-

Please be sure to have read the rules and requirements correctly before applying.
Note: This thread was created before the release of the server and, until it is released, we will consider accepting players who write a 150+ word paragraph on why they should be accepted.

Character name-
Combat lvl-
Def lvl-
Att lvl-
Str lvl-
Pray lvl-
Range lvl-
Mage lvl-
HP lvl-
Do you understand that you will go through a trial period where ranked members will monitor your Pking skill? -

Leaders
-Yodoxin
-Flames

War Gods (Lead clan wars & PK trips)
-
-

Warlords (Fall back War Gods)
-
-

Lesser God of War (Fall back Warlord)
-

Warriors

Recruits
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dougindeepa
DevilDRake
Veteran

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:39 am

SPIFFYYYY Rofl.. Meh cbf i ain't writing no 150 word sheet Razz
Back to top Go down
Yodoxin

Yodoxin

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:13 am

Well I'll accept you despite the fact that you're an idiot and can't PK for shit on the grounds that I've known you for ages. Razz
Back to top Go down
Yodoxin

Yodoxin

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:25 am

Member list etc. will be updated once the edit option has been allowed on this forum. Razz
Back to top Go down
Flames

Male Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:29 am

Sad I never agreed to restarting the clan.

Although, it was mostly because I'm too slack to make a thread about it so, since you've done it might as well.
Back to top Go down
blitzk0

blitzk0

Male Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:42 am

ill apply...

my pking history is pretty good i dont like anyone teleing during a fight unless its like 50 on 1 i honestly dont really know what to write but i have goals aswell and i used to pk with mrhairy303 before and after he was admin id like to have 60-70 attack along with 99 str 1 def 80 range ish and 94 mage (obvious reasons)

umm yea i really dont know what else you want me to say except i wanna pk lots xD
Back to top Go down
Yodoxin

Yodoxin

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:46 am

I believe I pked with you before on the original JSR and, on those grounds, you're accepted straight into the rank of warrior. Welcome to DS ^^
When I have the clan signature made (by DevilDRake) I'll create a discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
I F0gz I

I F0gz I

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 am

When the kingdom has started, im with you yodoxin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yodoxin

Yodoxin

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:37 am

Great f0gz Wink I'd love to have you with me; I've seen you PK a lot in the old JSR. I'll add to members list as soon as possible.

I made the sig, here we have it:
!~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Depn34
Not as good as it could be, but DevilDRake's too slack to make a decent one.
Add this to your signatures clan members:
Code:
[center][IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/depn34.png[/IMG][/center]
Thanks.

I'll add it to the main post asap.
Back to top Go down
mrhairy303

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:42 am

u know im in Smile
ill be the cook Smile
im a great pker
good hnoner
i dont run
i love ur sig Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-kingdom.co.nr/
Flames

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:47 am

This is what being co-owner is about, denying an asshole.

No mrhairy, you are not with us, nor will you ever be.
Back to top Go down
Whitelion73

Whitelion73

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:58 am

i'd liek to join you when server is done.

and now i'd say SPIFFY and ask all new members whats rule3? theyl have no clue lol ^^
they'll eb like no pjing team members? :s
Back to top Go down
mrhairy303

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:50 pm

Flames wrote:
This is what being co-owner is about, denying an asshole.

No mrhairy, you are not with us, nor will you ever be.

yes i am Smile
and l0l at u faming ur own post
Back to top Go down
Metallica

Metallica

Male Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:34 pm

Why would you be the cook? i HOPE , really HOPE that jonny didnt remove ::food. If he did... then huge mistake..
Back to top Go down
mrhairy303

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:46 pm

he did... u have to fish
Back to top Go down
x behe x

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:04 pm

yea id like to join , i'm think im an alright pker and also gonna be ur twin yodo XD
also i ll make a main for when i need def =]
yeh i ll be on like 20/7 lmao. i got respect for every1 unless they disrespect me.
alrighty thx bye
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:49 am

yeaa i wouldd likee to join

me and x behe x had twins

81 cbt 60 atk 99 str 99 hp 99 range 43 prayer we were somewhere along those stats

then we turnt into gs pures. and got 75 atk.

on my acc i had 100 mill hp xp be4 becoming a godsword pure

so you can say i pked alot Wink and i would like to join
Back to top Go down
x behe x

Male Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:41 am

yup yup me n newbie owned with our pures, like 3 kills a load of food lmao. good times good times.
Back to top Go down
Flames

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:32 am

New requirement's which Nate & I have just discussed.

Requirements

For pures: 50-70 Attack, 90+ Strength, 99 HP, 1-20 Defence.
(If range pure, 1 Attack, 1-99 Strength, 99 HP, 90+ Range.)
All pures are welcome to have 99 Mage.

For tanks: 1 Attack, 1 Strength, 99 HP, 90+ Defence, 99 Range and/or Mage.

For mains: 80+ Attack, 99 Strength, 99 HP, 80+ Defence.

All members are welcome to get prayer up as desired, however if you are getting it up, you will be excluded from PK Trips until the following are met.

Pures: 31+ Prayer

Tanks: 43+ Prayer

Mains: 70+ Prayer.

Range pures are not required to follow the pures prayer requirement, unless they are also 90+ Strength.
Back to top Go down
Metallica

Metallica

Male Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:49 am

Lol 99HP, and and only 50-70 attack for pures? I think you should revise this.. but its your clan anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Yodoxin

Yodoxin

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:36 am

Yeah I don't think 99HP is a good idea, 85+ HP should be sufficient.
As soon as I can edit my owns posts this'll all be sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Flames

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:23 am

Alright well seeing the reaction from one person will clearly have my mind changed.

85-90+ HP for pures, Tanks & Mains will easily obtain 99 HP so they still need 99 HP.
Back to top Go down
Unleashed

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Yodoxin wrote:
Divine Sacrilege
Around since JSR

Divine Sacrilege is a PK based clan, we PK anywhere and everywhere. Some events exclude certain members due to combat restraints, and so it’s a good idea to create a main/ pure if you haven’t already. Every second weekend we attend minigames or money making events in order to recoup for any losses (not that there are any, eh?)

We’re an Australian based clan (GMT +9:30), and our events can be as late as 7pm GMT. We’re an active clan and will not tolerate inactivity without the presence of a legitimate reason. You must inform us in advance if you’re to be inactive.

Weekend events are mandatory and if, for any reason, you’re unable to attend then you must notify anyone in a ranked position as soon as possible.
There will be occasional weekday events, and any ranked member has the ability to create an unofficial event at any time.

Clan sig can be found on the discussion thread.

RULES

1. Absolutely NO BREAKING JSR THE KINGDOM RULES; any evidence that you have will result in a permanent ban from the clan, regardless of whether an Admin bans you or not.
2. No teleporting from the wilderness unless you’re piled in a single combat area or mage glitched.
3. NO RULE 3.
4. When Pking, if a member fails to follow instructions, a ranked member will issue them a warning. If they fail to follow instructions for a second time, they’ll be killed and banned from the clan.
5. If rule 4 didn’t make it clear enough, at events you must ALWAYS do as ranked members tell you. If they tell you to engage in rule-breaking behavior, take a screenshot and post it on this topic.
6. If you’ve read this far, include the word spiffy in your application.
7. No multi-clanning.
8. No hatred towards other clans. If you’re found to be creating a rivalry, you will be banned.

REQS

One 90+ CB skill in addition to a 99 combat skill is required.
Our combat requirements rely on your character’s defence level, like so:
1-20 Def=75+ Cb
20-50 Def=85+ Cb
50-70 Def=100+ Cb
70+Def=110+ Cb

APPLICATION-

Please be sure to have read the rules and requirements correctly before applying.
Note: This thread was created before the release of the server and, until it is released, we will consider accepting players who write a 150+ word paragraph on why they should be accepted.

Character name-
Combat lvl-
Def lvl-
Att lvl-
Str lvl-
Pray lvl-
Range lvl-
Mage lvl-
HP lvl-
Do you understand that you will go through a trial period where ranked members will monitor your Pking skill? -

Leaders
-Yodoxin
-Flames

War Gods (Lead clan wars & PK trips)
-
-

Warlords (Fall back War Gods)
-
-

Lesser God of War (Fall back Warlord)
-

Warriors

Recruits

Ok sir, your big mac will be ready in 2minutes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!   !~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!~!~! Divine Sacrilege !~!~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Donations Remaining: $46.06 USD :: Clans :: Clan Advertisement-
Jump to: