Donations Remaining: $46.06 USD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations Remaining: $46.06 USD

Days Left Of Dedicated: 20

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donation

[Read]The kingdom help thread

Go down 
2 posters

Official helper thread?
Yes!
[Read]The kingdom help thread I_vote_lcap100%[Read]The kingdom help thread I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No!
[Read]The kingdom help thread I_vote_lcap0%[Read]The kingdom help thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not sure:s
[Read]The kingdom help thread I_vote_lcap0%[Read]The kingdom help thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
gods pure

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-30

[Read]The kingdom help thread Empty
PostSubject: [Read]The kingdom help thread   [Read]The kingdom help thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:26 am

The kingdom Help Thread.

Login problems Alot of people complain that they Cant log in and im one of them This is because:

1.Ipbanned but that normally says "No response from server"

2.Banned if thats so you should be able to log in with a different account

3.Not connected to internet just simply click start>connect to>[internet provider]

4.Server Update>Jonny normally updates the kingdom and he takes the server
off so he can edit the source and make it better.

5.Dedicated hoster full,I honestly do not know howmuch this server can hold at a time probaly 100-500 and that could be one of the reasons.

6.Change of ip this server only uses clients to log in to the server and they do not give out the actual ip because of Syi and other hackers the server client you use only connect to a certain ip and when a new client is out it is probaly because off updates or a change of ip

7. Firewall and internet options>Some times Your firewall and internet only let you connect to certain ips and only let certain ips connect to your computer to change this and let your pc connect to anything you go to
START>CONNECT TO>SHOW ALL CONNECTIONS>CHANGE FIREWALL SETTINGS> EXCEPTIONS OR ADVANCED.

Glitches

1.The noclip lagg glitch,This happens very rarely when you are about to walk some were and you lagg and your character runs through places,To resolve this you just log out or teleport.

2.Server null, this is none resolvable for normal players only for jonny,He can restart server or wait for server restart which is every hour

That is basicly the only glitches i know at the moment Mods/admins Feel free to edit.

How to hit high with melee and range etc.

First off all you will need 99strenth 60+attack
70+Prayer
Good strength bonus and attack armour
Super strength potion and attack

70prayer for piety.
When you attack a prayer have piety on and all your armour n pots and food,If you want a double hit get 94mage and do desert treasure quest and use vengeance.

IBradI

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: [Read]The kingdom help thread   [Read]The kingdom help thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:32 pm

Nice, i like it very very helpful for newcomers.

Gods Pure, are you new to The Kingdom Or you been kicking for awhile?

Thanks brad.
Back to top Go down
gods pure

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: [Read]The kingdom help thread   [Read]The kingdom help thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:47 am

IBradI wrote:
Nice, i like it very very helpful for newcomers.

Gods Pure, are you new to The Kingdom Or you been kicking for awhile?

Thanks brad.

Iv played it for two weeks now and im waiting for it to come back on wich is tomorow friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Read]The kingdom help thread   [Read]The kingdom help thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Read]The kingdom help thread
Page 1 of 1